TCC:R New Rules

Go down

TCC:R New Rules

Post by Lord Damianos on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:14 pm

I would like everyone to be aware that if anyone, no matter who it is, is not allowed to spread any information. Whether it be true or false, it does not matter. Everything said within the group needs to stay within the group. I don't care if you want to tell your friend that you got a promotion or anything if they are not in the group. If it happens in the group, it stays within the group. So from this second onward anyone that spreads any information, whether true or false, that is told to another person outside the group shall be declared a spy and shall be treated as such. I know it's harsh, but I am stopping any attempt to spy by announcing it here.

To all who insist on being within the Crested Crow to spy, read this and pay very close attention. We will find out who you are. It is as simple as that. You will be found and you will be dealt with. I am done with you spreading our private information to other groups or people. It needs to stop.

I have no problem with accepting anyone into the group, whether it be from allies or others, so long as they abide by our rules to not spread any information whatsoever. If they meet the criteria, they can join, simple. I don't care where you're from so long as you don't talk about what is going on within our group to anyone.

That being said, if it is authorized to be public, you may share it with whoever you please.
The following are authorized:
Public events such as carnivals, game nights, movie nights.
The following are NOT authorized:
Literally anything else.

These new rules are effective immediately.
Lord Damianos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum